Are you interested in full-body training outdoors that’s gentle and easy on the joints? As an all-weather sport, Nordic walking is suitable for everyone, including beginners and the unfit.
- Sustains and improves your mobility, as well as strengthening your entire musculoskeletal system
- Improves your posture
- Relieves pre-existing complaints, especially in the neck and shoulder area
- Improves the health of your circulatory and immune systems
- Improves your endurance, strength and coordination
- Burns more calories than regular walking
- Can produce weight loss if practised regularly
- Helps release endorphins
- Is lots of fun and a social group activity
I will provide the poles that properly suit you.
As a preventive medicine course all the public health insurance companies (except AOK) provide a subsidy of up to 80%.
Preventive medicine courses available upon request for 6 or more participants.